IPQ is dedicated to helping advance the dialogue on evolving and harmonizing the regulation of pharmaceutical and biologic quality and manufacturing.
IPQ takes its readers from:
● the headlines to the forces driving them
● regulations and policies to their underlying intent
● the pieces of the puzzle to their interconnection
● requirements to implementation pathways
● random data to critical trends
● the sidelines to helping shape the outcome
● compliance problems to proactive quality tools
● information to intelligence
Subscribe today and get 24/7 access to the IPQ family of publications: “In the News” — breaking stories on our website; “Weekly News Alert” — sent via email; “Monthly Update” — the key CMC and GMP developments in the US, Europe and internationally; “Special Reports” — in-depth analysis of specific, emerging issues of regulator/industry concern; and Documents and Archives — live links to all the documents referenced in our stories and full access to IPQ’s valuable archive library.